Beach Cottage 4 Bedroom Cottage In Fishertown1 Featured14 Park Street Fishertown Nairn
- Nightly: £199
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Minimum number of days: 7
- Maximum number of days: 30
About this listing
Beach Cottage is a rare find. A larger property in Fishertown, with its own garden and parking. An ideal cottage for families and groups seeking a seaside holiday with all facilities on the doorstep.
This cottage is bright and spacious, it’s perfect for families or groups and is situated near Nairn Beach.
Step to entrance.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With 32″ Sky Q Smart TV with Netflix and Xbox One.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With zip and link kingsize bed (can be 2ft 6in twin beds on request).
Shower room 1: With shower cubicle and toilet.
Bedroom 2: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request).
Bedroom 3: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request).
Bedroom 4: With zip and link kingsize bed (can be 2ft 6in twin beds on request).
Shower room 2: With shower cubicle and toilet.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
Enclosed front and rear patios with garden furniture. Private parking for 1 car; additional parking on public car park, free of charge. No smoking.
Beach Cottage is situated in the heart of the charming and historic part of Nairn, known as Fishertown. This 19th-century, semi-detached stone cottage provides bright and spacious modern living for up to eight visitors. The main living area is open plan, this large, airy room has plenty of comfortable seating with a modern dining table set into a recess. The kitchen area at the far end is exceptionally well equipped with built-in units and plenty of work space. A door leads out to the charming patio garden with table and chairs, ideal for an early evening drink whilst planning the next day’s excursion. There is also a second terrace garden at the front of the cottage, also with dining table and chairs. There are four double bedrooms, all with zip and link beds, making this property extremely adaptable for families, couples or groups. On the ground floor is a lovely bedroom with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the garden. The three further bedrooms are on the first floor, all are beautifully presented with colour-coordinated soft furnishings, and the seaside cottage theme throughout adds to the ambience. Two generously proportioned shower rooms are located on the ground and first floor.
- ID: 2563
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 8
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Size: 1500 SqFt
- Barbecue Area
- Sky Q
- Smart TV
- Xbox 360
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and Insurance:Once you have booked your holiday, our agreement is a legal contract and your Payment is non-refundable. If for whatever reason you cannot take your holiday and the booking cannot be re-let, you are still liable to pay for the booking in full. If we do succeed in re-letting the booking, you are no longer liable for the balance and we will refund it to you if you have already paid it, Please note that your Payment is not refundable under any circumstances. For this reason we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
- Sort By: